Grievances or Complaints


The first step if a student or their family has a complaint, or feels that their rights have been violated, is to contact the student’s clinician to discuss the issue. If the clinician does not respond in a timely manner to a parent/guardian, the Clinical Coordinator on that campus should be contacted.

If following this informal process does not resolve the issue, the formal grievance process should be followed. There is a process for students and a process for parents/guardians.