All sexual harassing conduct will be addressed and dealt with in a serious manner. Any person, staff or student who is being sexually harassed at Housatonic Academy has the right to file a complaint or press charges against the aggressor.
Sexual harassing conduct at HA includes, but is not limited to:
- Sexual flirtation, touching, gestures, advances, joking or propositions, whether
wanted or unwanted.
- Verbal abuse of a sexual nature, including sexually oriented humor.
- Graphic or suggestive comments about an individual’s dress or body.
- Sexually degrading words or gestures to describe an individual.
- The display of sexually suggestive materials.
If you believe you are the victim of sexual harassment, please be sure that you or a parent/guardian contact your clinician or another administrator within the HA and Hillcrest community.